~If you treat a sick child like an adult and a sick adult like a child, everything usually works out pretty well~ Ruth Carlisle
I'm combining Saturday and Sunday as they were pretty uneventful. On New Year's Day, I was sick along with a few others in the world, but not hungover sick as in previous years; I was sick sick. My nephew gave me many good Christmas presents during my visit, but my least favorite was his bad cold. The sore, swollen throat, headaches and fatigue started about a week ago and developed this past weekend into attractively blowing out and coughing up yellow mucus and phlegm, congestion, body aches, chills, etc. I sexily sound like a frog and am slamming shots of non-alcoholic DayQuil appropriately labeled in big block letters "Mucus Control," however, it doesn't seem to be doing its mucus controlling job, so I'm going to see my Dr tomorrow. In the meantime, I'll continue to regress and act like a big New Year's baby; sleeping, eating, pooping and complaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment